As of 2021, only 2-3% of pet owners had insurance for their furry friend. At Pin Paws, we have developed affordable, pet-centric health options for cat and dog owners, including Pin Paws Pet Care.
- Pet insurance is for unexpected accidents & illnesses.
- Every 6 seconds a pet owner is faced with a vet bill of more than $1,000.
- A pet receives emergency veterinary care every 2.5 seconds in the U.S.
- 1-in-3 pets need emergency veterinary treatment every year.
- Myth: Insuring my pet is too expensive.
- Truth: For less than a Starbucks coffee a day, you can provide your pet with insurance. By purchasing a Pin Paws Pet Care package today, you can save hundreds, even thousands on veterinary bills in the future. Pet owners get to customize their insurance plan by selecting a deductible, reimbursement percentage and max annual payout. You also get the additional value-added benefits including Pin Paws, whiskerDocs, Pin Paws Rx, and Wigglepon.
- Myth: He’s a puppy and in perfect health.
- Truth: It is important to get your pet an insurance plan before it is needed rather than when it’s too late. Pet insurance is an investment in the future. Younger pets tend to be the more curious, rambunctious ones and likely to be at risk for sickness or injury. Puppies under the age of one are 2.5 times more likely to require an expected trip to the vet.
- Myth: Not all vets accept insurance.
- Truth: Your pet’s insurance plan is designed for you to visit any licensed veterinarian. You will then submit your pet’s records and claim form to PetFirst for review.
- Myth: It will be too expensive to cover my dog or cat due to age or breed.
- Truth: Pin Paws Pet Care is one of the few pet insurance plans that does not have age or breed restrictions.
- Myth: It is better to save money for my pet’s care.
- Truth: It could take one incident to drain your bank account or put a financial strain on your family. Why add to credit card debt when you could have pet insurance and coverage? Keep in mind too that some pets will require ongoing medical care after an accident or illness. Pet insurance is a sure way to be able to afford these services.
- Myth: Companies and plans are basically all the same.
- Truth: With Pin Paws Pet Care you get so much more than just an insurance policy. You have access to Pin Paws, whiskerDocs, Rx Valet for Pets and Wigglepon. These are value-added benefits to furthermore keep your pet healthy.
- Myth: I haven’t used my pet’s insurance so I might as well cancel it.
- Truth: Pet insurance is like car insurance- be happy you are paying for it and never have to use it. Pet insurance covers non-emergency procedures as well as blood work and diagnostic testing. It a handy thing to have around because you just never know when you are going to need it.
The above reasons support the benefits of purchasing an insurance policy for your pet. Visit our site for more information on Pin Paws Pet Care and get a quote for your dog or cat today.