Pet owners spend more than $24 billion on vet bills annually according to the American Veterinary Medical Association.
With Pin Paws Pet Care, you will get reimbursed 90% of your veterinary expenses with an insurance plan from PetFirst.
- Pet insurance is for unexpected accidents & illnesses.
- Every 6 seconds a pet owner is faced with a vet bill of more than $1,000.
- A pet receives emergency veterinary care every 2.5 seconds in the U.S.
- 1-in-3 pets need emergency veterinary treatment every year.
- Myth: Pet insurance is too expensive.
- Truth: For less than a Starbucks coffee a day, you can provide your pet with insurance. By purchasing a Pin Paws Pet Care package today, you can save hundreds, even thousands on veterinary bills in the future. Our package offers two different yearly payout limits to choose from at two different price points. Choose the one that’s best for you. You also get the additional value-added benefits including Pin Paws, whiskerDocs, and Pin Paws Rx.
- Myth: He’s a puppy and in perfect health.
- Truth: It is important to get your pet insurance before it is needed rather than when it’s too late. Pet insurance is an investment in the future. Younger pets tend to be the more curious, rambunctious ones and likely to be at risk for sickness or injury. Puppies under the age of one are 2.5 times more likely to require an expected trip to the bet.
- Myth: Not all vets accept pet insurance.
- Truth: Your pet’s insurance plan is designed for you to visit any licensed veterinarian, submit your claim to PetFirst, and get reimbursed 90% of the bill minus your $100 deductible.
- Myth: It will be too expensive to cover my dog or cat due to breed or age.
- Truth: Pin Paws Pet Care insures pets based on if they are a dog or a cat. No matter your pet’s age or breed, our insurance policy covers them at no extra cost.
- Myth: It is better to save money for my pet’s care.
- Truth: It could take one incident to drain your bank account or put a financial strain on your family. Why add to credit card debt when you could have pet insurance and coverage? Keep in mind too that some pets will require ongoing medical care after an accident or illness. Pet insurance is a sure way to be able to afford these services.
- Myth: Companies and plans are basically all the same.
- Truth: With Pin Paws Plus Care you get so much more than just a pet insurance policy. You have access to Pin Paws, whiskerDocs and, Pin Paws Rx. These are value-added benefits to furthermore keep your pet healthy.
- Myth: I haven’t used my pet insurance so I might as well cancel it.
- Truth: Pet insurance is like car insurance- be happy you are paying for it and never have to use it. Pet insurance covers non-emergency procedures as well like blood work and diagnostic testing. It a handy thing to have around because you just never know when you are going to need it.
The above reasons prove the benefits outweigh the risks when it comes to purchasing your pet an insurance policy. With option A being treatment and option B being euthanization, wouldn’t you want to pick option A without cost being a factor? Me too.